- Accuracy of Content
- Third Party Content
- Third Party Sites
- Intellectual Property
- Your License
Please note that this website is conceived with adult readers/viewers in mind, and is not designed to attract children, nor does it contain information that might be of interest to children. For this reason, persons under the age of 21 (or the legal limitation in your residential or Internet jurisdiction) are not allowed to use or view this website.
The website’s content is provided “as is.” We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy of the website’s content, although we make every effort to ensure that it is accurate. This website may include information and other material prepared by persons other than Consulting by Hesser. The website’s content is provided as a courtesy, and we cannot guarantee that it is completely accurate or error-free. You assume all risk when using this website of any errors in content.
The site may contain articles or comments on posts or articles written by third persons. Consulting by Hesser is not responsible for the personal opinions of third parties, although in general we will allow them on the website. We do retain the right to edit or delete third party comments if we find them obscene, threatening, off-subject, blatant advertising, or otherwise unacceptable in the scope of the website, and we will exercise this right diligently.
This website contains links to other Internet websites and resources not affiliated with Consulting by Hesser (“third party sites”). Additionally, third party sites may contain links to pages on this website. We are not responsible for the availability, updating, or accuracy of any information provided by such third party sites, nor for the privacy or security of these third party sites.
This website contains content that is protected by cantonal, Swiss, and international laws dealing with the protection of intellectual property (including trademark and copyright laws). Your use of this website does not give you any rights in or to any of the intellectual property contained on the website. Though you may view, download or print the content of the website for your own personal use, you may not otherwise use or reproduce the content without the consent of Consulting by Hesser.
This site is copyrighted by Consulting by Hesser. This copyright covers all content, organization, design, graphics, compilations, digital conversions, and magnetic translations that relate to this site. Copying this website, unless otherwise allowed, is a violation of our copyrights, and is strictly prohibited. You do not own any rights to any content on this website, unless it is your own work, such as messages you may have written in our forum.
Consulting by Hesser and other items are our service marks or registered service marks or trademarks. Other product and company names mentioned on this site belong to their respective owners.
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to:
- Use the site strictly in accordance with this agreement
- Use the site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes
- To print out information from the site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes, ensuring that you adhere to all copyright laws and other policies in your usage of that information.
You are not granted permission to use any information printed from our site in any type of litigation or arbitration, under any circumstances.
Your right and license to access and use this site, including any information or materials on this site, are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions of use:
- You may not copy, print (except as expressed above), republish, distribute, display, sell, rent, lease, loan, transmit, or otherwise make available in any form, or by any means, all or any portion of this site or any content and materials retrieved from this site.
- You may not use the site or any materials on the site to develop any information, storage or retrieval system, database, information base, or any other similar type of resource that we offer for commercial distribution of any kind, including through license, sale, lease, rental, subscription, or any other type of distribution.
Consulting by Hesser
10 March 2015